Mahogany Deck Stains

Sorry if this request is off topic, but I'm looking for a recommendation for a natural or semi-transparent stain for an exterior mahogany deck. I used a product with a trade name of Mesmers UV protector fot hte first two years. It's expensive and came well recomended, but I'm dissapointed that the deck is already showing signs of drying out. Any other suggestions?