Low pressure sprinklers?

Hi, I am making up my own 'low budget sprinkler system" using some sprinklers I have and some old hoses. My impulse sprinklers won't operate properly when they are in a 'gang' (two attached to the hose, one further down the line, about 25'). My 2 'turbo' (the silent type) sprinkers seem to do ok. Is this just the nature of the beast? I have very good pressure from the garden hose. I only run 2 sprinklers at a time. Thanks, chas

Reply to
Chas12