Lost my nuts

Well, sort of anyway. My old 60's Cub Cadet wasn't running to good so I usually do all the simple (and cheap) things first - starting with a new spark plug. I lifted the hood and slipped one of those el-cheapo tin spark plug sleeves over the plug - gave a little twist - and the whole damn motor moved. After the shock wore off I remembered seeing a bolt on the ground shortly after I had used this machine a week or so ago. There was only one motor mount bolt left holding the 12 horse Kohler on - and that was loose. I gotta take better care of these ol' buggers.
If you have yet to find them, or need other parts. I have seen auctions for parts for the old Cub Cadets on EBay...