looking for downloadable owners manual

I've got an Craftsman Lt1000 16.5 hp lawn tractor part # 917.271634
does anyone know of a place where i can get the English version manual in pdf format or something like that Thanks Eric
Eric wrote:

If you need a part for a mower, Sears has exploded view diagrams on its web site.
Doug G wrote:

Well, i mostly wanted the manual for all the info in it. I went to sears.com hoping to find a downloadable version but they wanted 9$ plus shipping which is crazy. Eric