Looking for classic hand weed sprayer

When I was young, my Father used a lawn sprayer that consisted of a translucent green tube (about the size of those tubes you put in your golf bag to organize clubs) with a sprayer mounted on the bottom, than you just pushed down to dispense a dose of weed killer on a single weed. The pump was activated by a rod that you pushed against the ground. No bending over, no hand cramps, no overspray. Anyone know where I might find one of these? I figure I could convert one of those hand sprayers with a little ingenuity, but I'd rather honor whomever still makes these great tools!