Looking for a Weapon in the War Against Mosquitos

Hello All,
I heard tell of a plant/green that can aid in repelling mosquitoes. Is this true? If so, what is it? I live the second worst state in the country for these suckers (Delaware) and I need something to keep my yard under control so my daughter can play without fear of being eaten alive.
Troy

Lemon thyme.
I used a citronella scented gardenia plant a few years ago. It did have a strong scent. http://www.google.com/search?numP&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=%22citronella+scented+plant%22&btnG=Search
TP
Steveo wrote:

I know you did, and so did everyone else.
Lemon thyme works -much- better.
(top posting blows)

You might try lemongrass " (cymbopogon citratus) it's a tender perennial, They don't like to be frozen hence the word tender, can grow to 3-4' tall and 12-15" spread. In sun, part shade, to shade. Very strong lemon aroma also used in Thai and eastern cooking. Scent tends to repell mosquitoes. Essential oils are used in repellent products as alternative to deet containing products. Check your local nursery for more details availability and hardiness in your zone.
joe