Looking 4 excavating contractor with Rockhound, New Albany, IN

The subject about sums it up. In short I have had a complete septic system replacment and perimeter drains were installed 14" deep. I think all my good soil is at the bottom of those holes and all I have is rock on top now. :-( Anyway I am doing all finish grading myself. But there are so many rocks I will be this time next year picking them all up. I have a pulverizer and I get about 5 ft. before it is full and starts rolling over the stones it has gathered. After I establish finish grade I need someone with a rockhound to come and pick them up and place them in a pile for me. I have a game plan and the means to haul them off. This is about a 2 acre area with an estimated 5# of rock per square ft. (Not kidding) If any body can recommend someone or come do the work, please reply here or drop me a line. If you have one for rent that will work too. Thanks in advance for any leads. Lyndell
P.S. For those unfamiliar with rockhounds.......here is the website. The only thing that comes close is a harley power rake, but it windrows them and then they have to be scooped up into a pile.
http://www.rockhound-intl.com/
Update, I made a typo. The perimeter drain info should have read 14' ft. deep rather than 14" . Sorry for the mixup. Lyndell