Longshot, chipper/shredder towbar kit pics?

I know it's an incredible longshot but what the heck, someone may know where I can find the info or even have one to take pics of so, here goes! I have an MTD (Yard Machines) 6.5 Horse chipper/shredder. It doesn't have a tow bar on it as a factory installed option an until I recently acquired a back disorder and subsequently a lawn tractor I had no need of one. I could just pull it up the hill into areas needed. There is a factory towbar "kit" available for $80.00 and there are of course no pictures available in the online catalog because it's probably something that would be far too easy to fabricate if one could only see it!

So, if anyone has one and could create and/or knows of pics somewhere that would be great! I've googled etc. and come up dry.

Thanks in advance either way.

Joe

Reply to
JoeT