Long vs. short Michigan

Hi all,

Because of all the rain we've been having I wasn't getting a very good cut when mowing the lawn. The grass is really pushed down by the wheels of the mower. the grass tends to lay and look unmanicured. So I decided today to lower the mower to the next setting as to try and get a better cut. By cutting it a little shorter I'm hoping to get it to dry up and perk it up a little bit.

Questions is: Is this good or potentially bad for the grass at this time of year ?

Reply to
Mick Falkenhagen

Dont post in HTML, here is what your post looks like to me in pine:

Hi all,   Because of all the rain we've been = having I wasn't=20 getting a very good cut when mowing the lawn. The grass is really pushed = down by=20 the wheels of the mower.  the grass tends to lay and look = unmanicured.=20 So I decided today to lower the mower to the next setting as to try = and get=20 a better cut. By cutting it a little shorter I'm hoping to get it = to dry up=20 and perk it up a little bit.   Questions is: Is this good or = potentially bad for=20 the grass at this time of year ?

-- Mick=20 Falkenhagen

------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C6DA98.FBE5BFA0--

Reply to
Mike

Didn't know I was , Thanks

Reply to
Mick Falkenhagen

Because of all the rain we've been having I wasn't getting a very good cut when mowing the lawn. The grass is really pushed down by the wheels of the mower. the grass tends to lay and look unmanicured. So I decided today to lower the mower to the next setting as to try and get a better cut. By cutting it a little shorter I'm hoping to get it to dry up and perk it up a little bit.

Questions is: Is this good or potentially bad for the grass at this time of year ?

Reply to
Mick Falkenhagen

What is it about "don't post in HTML to the USENET" don't you get?

Please set your default posting options to plain text. Thanks, and "sheesh!"

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

I guess the part I don't get is the part on how to stop it......I have my option set to plain text..... thanks for being so helpful though.....Double sheeesh back at ya.....

how did this message come accorded ?

Reply to
Mick Falkenhagen

Do a search on the WWW for "OE Quotefix". It may help. It will for sure fix the way that OE borks signatures.

Yup, one of your other ones came through as plain text, but for some reason appeared to have reverted to HTML. *shrug*

No problem, thanks for trying to correct one of OE's many downfalls.

HEH! =)

As plain text. I suggest subscribing to one of the test groups (alt.test for example), and try different postings there. Make a post there with an unusual subject line. "Test" will make it difficult to find your posts. ;)

Then try replying to your test post, several different ways. What I mean is, make the original post, then make an immediate reply. Then, close and re-open OE, and make another reply. See if they're all still posting as plain text. Perhaps, closing and opening OE is reverting the setting for some reason. *shrug* The test groups are the best place to do such a thing though. That's what they're there for, so that the main groups don't get flooded with test messages. =)

HTH HAND

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly