Live oak treatment in December

I have several live oaks in my yard (Austin, TX) and an arborist recommended deep root fertilization plus a micro injection. He visited my property November 1st but I didn't schedule an appointment immediately. It is now December 16. QUESTION: Is it too late now for the treatment? Should I wait for early spring?