Little white specks on tomato plant leaves?

My tomatoes look pretty good except for little white specks on the leaves of the plant. I'm not sure what they are or how to get rid of them. Would appreciate any input. thank you
MJ
mjnash said:

Are they hard? Soft? Can you rub them off with your fingers? With a stream of water from a hose? Are they also on the stems? Could be scale, mealybugs, or just something that splashed up on the leaves. Is the same symptom present on any other plants in the vicinity?
Still a lot of variables for "white spots on tomato plants". =)
Can you put a photo on a linked web page or binary group?
--
Eggs

- The Lady of the Lake-- her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held