Lawnmower with Bermuda Grass Difficulties

Hi everyone,
I would like to consult you on a Bermuda Grass lawnmower problem.
I find that in our subtropical climate, Bermuda grass which is inactive in winter grows like mad in summer, up to 2 inches per week.
I use a conventional cylindrical cut lawnmower, which has a fore-roller, which tends to flatted the grass., so that the cylindrical cutter misses the cut.
I wonder if anyone knows of a way to avoid this. Is there are a lawnmower designed to overcome this difficulty when dealing with Bermuda grass?
Anticipated thanks!
Sirius
--
Sirius

In case it helps, bermuda grass is also known as: Cynodon Dactylon. Thanks,
Sirius.
--
Sirius