Lawnmower with Bermuda Grass Difficulties

Hi everyone,

I would like to consult you on a Bermuda Grass lawnmower problem.

I find that in our subtropical climate, Bermuda grass which is inactive in winter grows like mad in summer, up to 2 inches per week.

I use a conventional cylindrical cut lawnmower, which has a fore-roller, which tends to flatted the grass., so that the cylindrical cutter misses the cut.

I wonder if anyone knows of a way to avoid this. Is there are a lawnmower designed to overcome this difficulty when dealing with Bermuda grass?

Anticipated thanks!

Sirius

Reply to
Sirius

In case it helps, bermuda grass is also known as: Cynodon Dactylon. Thanks,

Sirius.

Reply to
Sirius