Lawnmower Enginge Storage Method

[....]

yep :) headers do make a nice sound. increased HP output would have been my main reason for spending the extra money. maybe next year there will be adequate funding available for the purchase.

[....]

on their web page they use the words "For Rotary or Percussion Drilling" I wonder if Percussion Drilling is another way to say hammer drilling?

a good day Eggs, Jim

Reply to
Jim Ledford

Hmm... maybe. I thought it had something to do with drilling to music. I could be wrong, though.

Backatchya, man. =)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

Hugfest. hehe

Reply to
Steveo

=)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

[....]

that was pretty dog gone funny...

until now, I'd never heard the term 'Percussion Drilling' and I own a nice Milwaukee Hammer Drill I've had for years. it was always hammer drilling and with the noise that thing makes, you'd not be able to hear any music cause the noise the drill makes would drown it right out.

LOUD!

Reply to
Jim Ledford