Lawnmower Enginge Storage Method

Page 2 of 2
Jim Ledford said:

Hmm... maybe. I thought it had something to do with drilling to music. I could be wrong, though.

Backatchya, man. =)
--
Eggs

-A closed mouth gathers no feet.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Hugfest. hehe
Steveo said:

=)
--
Eggs
-I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

[....]
that was pretty dog gone funny...
until now, I'd never heard the term 'Percussion Drilling' and I own a nice Milwaukee Hammer Drill I've had for years. it was always hammer drilling and with the noise that thing makes, you'd not be able to hear any music cause the noise the drill makes would drown it right out.
LOUD!
New additions to my family include a generator and a snow thrower. Have not used the thrower yet, and who knows we could have mild winter. You can store both with stabilized gas in tank. I stored my Lawn Boy, 2 cycle, this way last winter and it came through fine. Did away with annoying problem of having to run engine dry although I did replace spark plug in spring as part of normal maintenance. Frank