Lawnboy mowers

Anyone owning a Lawnboy Gold Series lawn mower? This is my 2nd one and this one seems to be a lemon. I've had it in for repair 4 times in 1 year. The fuel plug goes bad and leaks fuel all over the garage floor. Any past experience...

Like a lot of other merchandise being sold with name tags we think we know, Lawnboy is now made by anyone that will enter into an agreement to produce and sell under that name through a licensing agreement.
Tom J
Sadly, this is well said.
--
(Please Note: My email address has changed; see headers).
"Tom J" < snipped-for-privacy@att.net> wrote in message
Sell it and forget it. Go buy a cheap wallmart mower.

I had bought two for home use... junk! Use two at work... junk! I never will buy them again!