Lawn Weed Indentification and Control

We live in Massachusetts and put down a corn gluten pre-emergent weed control product back on March 19th.
Although the lawn is still dormant, we've noticed some type of weed has emerged (March 27). Can anyone identify what type of weed it is (URL to picture is below) and the best way to get rid of it / prevent them going forward (organic if possible).
http://www.addieryan.com/2006/2006March_LawnWeed.JPG
Thanks, rw
Ortho has a cool bug and weed finder with ways to control/kill. You can get there through Scotts.com

Haven't tried it just yet, but here is the link:
http://problemsolving.scotts.com/index.cfm/event/weedfinder.home
-Rw
Try this website as well. If you are still not able to identify the weed, a call to your local extension office might help.
Good Luck -Kote http://www.rcre.rutgers.edu/weeds/thumbnail.asp
rw wrote:

looks an awful lot like a wild Easter Cactus but given your location I'd say thats near impossible. Eric
rw said:

Looks a bit like speedwell (Veronica) to me. Perennial weed. If you had it in the lawn last year, it will come back from the roots. Pre-emergents only control weeds sprouting from seeds (annuals or newly sprouting perennials).
--
Pat K. ('someplace.net' is comcast)

rw wrote:

It may be henbit. http://www.ppws.vt.edu/scott/weed_id/lamam.htm

Especially if it has flowers on it now.
It doesn't. It is still actually very low to the ground, no flowers, and it spreading at a pretty good clip.

24D will kill it.