Lawn tractor Governor

I have a snow blower with a Tecumseh 10 HP engine. The engine will not hold a constant speed and for want of a better word 'hunts' I suspect the Governor is not operating correct, I have inspected the linkage and can see no broken or worn parts. Any suggestions?? thanks.
Tom Kirkpatrick wrote:

Replace the diaphragm in the carberator. And clean and blow out all the carb ports.
--
Yard and Garden Handyman