Lawn tractor Governor

I have a snow blower with a Tecumseh 10 HP engine. The engine will not hold a constant speed and for want of a better word 'hunts' I suspect the Governor is not operating correct, I have inspected the linkage and can see no broken or worn parts. Any suggestions?? thanks.

Reply to
Tom Kirkpatrick

Replace the diaphragm in the carberator. And clean and blow out all the carb ports.

Reply to
GFRfan