Lawn striper

Hi Does anyone know where one can buy a Lawn Striper kit in the UK for attachment to a mower? Many thanks David
--
David Fogg

On 4/28/2012 2:33 PM, David Fogg wrote:

alternative to a garden gnome.
Google is your friend. If you wanna build one, here's a hillbilly lawn striper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqXO2QCRhUM
might come in handy to sweep the sidewalk too.
I won't post the link I found for the lawn stripper. ;-)
mike wrote the following on 4/29/2012 4:05 AM (ET):

I wondered why one would need a lawn striper unless he was making baseball foul lines or football yard lines. :-)

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY