Lawn question

Mid atlantic. Shady area where a large tree was removed. After a very good year with grass a fine moss has appeared over where the stump was cut out. It is spreading. I did have mushrooms grow but a treatment of lime seemed to cure that, except in really wet weather. What can I put down this winter so new grass will grow and the moss will go away?

Reply to
oldtee

=_NextPart_000_0015_01C75730.1F3AC360

Reply to