lawn newbie help

I was just wondering if anybody has ever used one of these water hose reels? I'm thinking about getting one just don't know if they are worth it, any help would really be great? OR if you can suggest something thats pretty good for a newbie here - LOL. http://www.getcoxreels.com
i have one. its pretty nice and easy for winding up the hose. A+ excellento..
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net;760354 Wrote:

you should go ahead and have it, we had one couple of years ago
-- mor