lawn mower transaxle

I have a white lawn mower. The transaxle is locked up. A guy I know got it unlocked in 2 minutes, but I don't know what he done. It has happened again. and this guy has moved and I don't know where he is at. Anyone know. snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

It's probably not the transaxle itself but the linkage where it goes in to the transaxle. Get under there are push or pull that a little bit.
Ralph Richardson wrote:

I have no idea where he moved to.
--
Bill