Lawn Mower Tractor dilemma ; TORO 16-38HXL or Yard-Man AN 5150K

Hi, You guess ; I need to by a mower tractor. I have 3000 m2/0.75acre to mow.

Why do I hesitate between these 2 models ;

- John Deere is too expensive

- They both cost 3000? ($3800)

- I will not mulch

- + for Yard-Man : 105cm vs. 97cm(Toro) cut-width , anti-scalp system

- + for Toro : better reviews on the Net/groups. Yard-Man usually tagged 'low-end'. Toro is one brand, Yard-man part of MTD... very confusing to have 5+ names to market mowers ...is this sustainable in the long run ? will I have parts for my yard-man in say 5 years ?

Any comment/help to help me make the right choice is highly appreciated.

David.

Reply to
David

Chances are good that MTD will own Toro also in the next couple years :)

Reply to
Srgnt Billko