Lawn Fountain

Posted this in Home repair. Not sure if this might be a more appropriate NG..?

Just moved in. Have a large in-ground, 3-pond water fountain. Each pond is made up of a stone rim and pebble -concrete base. It apparently hasn't been active for a few years. Once I got it cleaned out, I filled all the ponds with water. They didn't hold water overnight. There are not any obvious cracks, holes,etc. I suspect the concrete is porous. Is there any solutions such as a sealer that can be sprayed or painted on the concrete base?. Was thinking of Dri-loc (or something) for basement wall leaks...but think that would not look right. Aside from completely rebuilding the ponds with the proper liners...any thoughts?? Thanks Bg

Reply to
Bg

I'd try going to a store that sells pond supplies, accessories, etc and asking them.

Reply to
trader4