Lawn Edger

I'm in the market for a Lawn Edger. Just wondering what the folks out there can recommend and what price range we are talking about.
I will prefer the type that has wheels and not a trimmer with an edger attachment.
Thanks, Ray
The best one I've seen was a rental one, don't remember the make. It had a blade that was circular, more like the blade on a circular saw. It did a better job of cutting as opposed to tearing the turf. Made me wonder why most of them use the rectangular type.