Lawn disease

I have heard that a good treatment for fungal infection is a mixture of water, baking soda, cooking oil, and washing up liquid, and what are the possible problems/out comes. I think the infections are snow mould and fusarium
--
eric phillips

I have heard similar to that. A PBS show I saw many years ago said to add a cup or whatever of urine. I have found that if I pee into a bottle and the pour it on the friendly dog, that the dog will run around the yard shaking it off, followed by jumping on the lovely wife's favorite comforter.