lawn chemicals, application wait time

Hi,
I need to apply a granular fertilizer, granular Grub control and spot spray for weeds. Do I need to wait a certain amount of time in between applications?
In otherwords, can I spread my fertilizer, and then my Grub control right afterwards. Or could they interfere with each other?
Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (kaskiles) wrote in message

These have no interaction with each other.
Correct, you can apply them one after the other as their effect on your lawn won't interfere with one's application over the other, unless you shouldn't water after you apply the Grub control. One should either water before or after fertilizer application, but consult the directions re: watering your lawn after the insecticide application. Hope this helps. When all else fails, read the directions.

kaskiles wrote:

The GrubEx web site (http://tinyurl.com/3bphf ) says, "This product does not interfere with the performance of other lawn products such as fertilizers, weed controls and insect controls. Allow at least one-week between product applications."