Lawn and tree and shrubbery service

Good afternoon,

My parents need a new tree & lawn service company. They've tried Tru-Green Chem Lawn who they aren't impressed with.

Anybody happy with the companies they're using? I know some companies don't do both but some will.

They'll settle for separate companies.

My parents are too old to personally spread fertlizer and weed control on their yard as well as to fertlize and fumingate the trees and shrubs.

Thanks

Reply to
RUKind

Stay away from the national money launderers and get a local group that has one or 2 crews. They'll be better pleased with the end results.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J

Where abouts do your parents live?