late planting bulbs

Hi, all:
I'm new to this group, I've tried looking specifically for a 'bulb' group, so if I am not in the right place, I apologize... here's my question:
Due to remodelling impacting my yard, I have yet to plant my bulbs. I am in the Sacramento California area. Do you think I still could plant them this weekend? I have Daffodil, trumpet lily and freesias (both corms and seeds).
Thanks a bunch!!
. . : : a c d c : : . . "your source for creative energy"
design | illustration | photography | 916.961.1142 p/f
# # #