late planting bulbs

Hi, all:

I'm new to this group, I've tried looking specifically for a 'bulb' group, so if I am not in the right place, I apologize... here's my question:

Due to remodelling impacting my yard, I have yet to plant my bulbs. I am in the Sacramento California area. Do you think I still could plant them this weekend? I have Daffodil, trumpet lily and freesias (both corms and seeds).

Thanks a bunch!!

Ava

. . : : a c d c : : . . "your source for creative energy"

design | illustration | photography

| 916.961.1142 p/f

# # #

Reply to