Landscaping Question - Spruce Trees

Greetings all, I live in Zone 5 (Catskill Region of New York State).
I would like to plant a few 10 to 14 foot spruce trees on my side lawn to screen some unpleasant sightings from across the street.
The side lawn gets plenty of sun.
Please advise what kind of spruce trees would be appropriate and - more importantly - if they would transplant into soil if they were that large of a tree.
URL's would be helpful too.
Thanking you in advance.
Eddy Long

Best source is going to be to go to a few local nurseries and actually see what they have and recommend. How much are you expecting to pay? Trees that size can certainly be transplanted, but they are fairly expensive and it's quite a job. And be sure to consider the final size of the tree. Spruce can be 60 -100 ft at maturity, depending on the variety.

Colorado Blue Spruce is one of my favorites. When it gets going it can grow a foot per year and the multi color branches are great. It's symmetrical.
Cryptomeria Japonica is another fast grower. It has very soft branches and will grow about 50' and 30' across. We use one to block the view of our house from the street. It gets pine cones every year but isn't messy.