Landscaping Business

If you are looking for work, please contact us. www.harrislawn.com
Joe Villines wrote:

So, since you've decided to spam the whole world, does that mean you're expanding your business to serve the whole world? Or are you still only going to serve your little, tiny corner of the world?
eh. I suppose it doesn't really matter. Your message was nothing but spam, with no contribution to the discussions, so it doesn't matter. I wouldn't hire a spammer, anyway.

You definitely don't know anything about advertising- Do you know anything about landscaping?