Lack of Potassium

I did a test on my vegetable garden soil. The Potassium reading was very low. What product do I add to the soil to increase Potassium? Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Potash. See

and

- Tom -

Potash.

Reply to
Steveo

Related, what about Epsom salts? I was advised to apply Epsom salts to veggies and did last year. The tomatoes were great! Magnesium sulphate is the active chemical.

The other unusual addition was two kitchen matches next to each pepper plant. I had the best peppers in 30+ years!

Reply to
Stubby

You didn't tell us what the rest of the readings is but I would put on some 12-12-12. Not expensive and a good all round fertilizer.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Mel M Kelly

Bananas

Reply to