Lack of Potassium

I did a test on my vegetable garden soil. The Potassium reading was very low. What product do I add to the soil to increase Potassium? Thanks, Steve

Potash. See http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~blpprt/potassfer.html and http://www.backyardgardener.com/greenhouse/PlantsNeed_tips.htm .
Tom

Steveo wrote:

Related, what about Epsom salts? I was advised to apply Epsom salts to veggies and did last year. The tomatoes were great! Magnesium sulphate is the active chemical.
The other unusual addition was two kitchen matches next to each pepper plant. I had the best peppers in 30+ years!
You didn't tell us what the rest of the readings is but I would put on some 12-12-12. Not expensive and a good all round fertilizer.
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Bananas