kinda on topic ?

I did find it on my lawn....
I come home from my last appointment of the day, I see what looks to be a plastic quart bottle of oil on my lawn. So I'm a little confused (a little more than usual anyway), because I did not throw anything on the lawn and it is way to far from the road. OK, I figure as I walk towards the container, it must be a full bottle if it was thrown from the street as it is a good eighty feet from the street. I pick up the thing and it's empty? I read the quart container and it says: OIL W 100 Aviation oil for aircraft piston engines. I have tried throwing it, I can get 30 feet at best.
do you think it fell out of a plane or is this oil used for something else too?
Clark

You have the wierdest life of anyone I know. I'd go with the fell off the plane theory - unless it was planted there by a neighbor who knew it would drive you nuts.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Weird? this kinda stuff is an everyday event for me, I thought these kinda things were normal, huh? as far as neighbors, I don't know that any of them are that clever, besides, I think they avoid me for some reason, (I wonder why)....... Just glad it was an empty quart bottle and not the plane!!! We have an apple orchard (Bashista's) near here(4 miles)? that Ted Kennedy's airplane crashed into. here is a link: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,898150,00.html?promoid=googlep Barnes airport is about 8 miles from me.
Clark
What about the wind blowing it there?

Mike wrote:

We are up on a hill, and it has not been windy lately, still someone driving/walking by with aviation oil? Still as confused as when I found it. Wind? plausible....
Clark

Oh God No the squirrels have an Air Force.
Sorry couldn't resist.
Mike
Watch for the bounce. If ya didn't see it, ya didn't feel it. If ya see it, it didn't go off. Old Air Force Munitions Saying

On 9/21/2007 3:33 PM, asmurff wrote:

white ones, gray ones. The flyers are little gray ones. Webbed legs.
--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but

known they would sooner or later though. Y'all bein' up north and all. ;)
--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but
On 9/21/2007 11:56 AM, Clark wrote:

some kinda...huh?...normal? Never mind.
--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but
Srgnt Billko said:

*whistles innocently*
--

Eggs

A piece of motorway and piece of dual carriage way are enjoying a drink in
Try contacting "Homeland Security" Contact them thru local policy.