Killing Driveway Green Moss

Hello,

Have a fair amount of green moss on driveway and rocks that I would like to kill. Have scrapped a lot of it away, but the amount that seems to be un-scrappable is still large.

Can I use Vinegar to kill the stuff ? If so, use as it comes out of the bottlew, or should it be mixed with water ? If so, at what ratio ?

Is Chlorox "better" ? Why ? If so, same questions as above re ratio to mix, etc. ?

Much thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

Chemicals should be safe for asphalt but I'd not use on concrete. Deck wash which has bleach in it gets the green stuff off the deck but still takes scrubbing.

Reply to
Frank

Reply to
Stubby

What about that bleach kitchen spray? Would that be safe to use outside?

Reply to
Laura from MomsRetro.com