John Deere LT160 Good Buy?

As some of you may have read my Craftsman tractor is getting old and ready to replace. After lots of research I've decided on a new Deere LT160. The tractor has a 16hp Kohler, 42inch deck and I will order a trailer and the rear baggers. The cost with tax come to $4700cdn, a lot more than the 100 series. I do know that the LT series will last longer that my current tractor as well as a 100 series. Is this tractor decent for cutting the lawn 2.5 hours a week during the spring/summer and early fall? I have 2.5 acres with steep hills and some obstacles, will the single cylinder 16 horse engine be capable for the job? How even of a cut does the LT do? Thanks for your help.

To tackle those "steep hills", I'd make sure it's equipped with a pressure lubrication system. If it is, I'd say that would tackle your tasks with ease. I really love my JD!
Yes the LT160 Does have pressure lubrication system. What does that mean? What JD model do you have?

I've got a little SRX rear engine rider (10 hp Kawasaki I think). Mine uses a 'splash' oiling system like most lawn mowers. Your pressure lube system is like a car engine and is FAR more reliable. When cutting on those hills, I run the risk of burning a bearing where you will have plenty oil on all moving parts.