John Deere LT155 uneven cut on slight slope- solution?

OK, Bought a used LT155 for a decent deal. The tractor has a floating deck. The deck connects in the front at a single point and the height adjust is a dual point at the back of the deck.
The problem is that the front guide wheels are set on the lowest setting, but don't touch much while mowing. When on a slight slope the low side seems to dig in and cause an uneven cut. This also happens if I take a tight turn.
I made sure the tires have equal air, deck is level on pavement when in the down position, and everything else I can think of. I'm almost to the point of adding adjustable pivot wheels to the front deck to keep the deck level while mowing.
Anyone else have a solution? Not happy going from a very nice push mowed lawn to a hacky looking cut from a rider.
Kirb