john deere lawn tractor model 300 ??

I have a john deere lawn tractor, 17 horse, 48 inch cut.. Guessing it is about 20 years old? My problem is the deck. It is wore out and falling apart.. Just wondering if anyone would know where i might be able to buy a complete used deck for this tractor?? any tips would be appreciated... Thanks in advance

Reply to
yheti

On 7/16/2005 1:14 AM US(ET), yheti took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Ebay?

willshak

those were pretty heavy guage steel decks. you can put new brgs in it and get another good go around with it. lucas

Reply to
ds549

Try ebay and also post on

Frank Knight