John Deere 2520 hydraulic question, please Help

Just bought this tractor, so far I love it... problem is that I have front loader, and mid deck... well I paid for the extra lift kit for the mower so I could use my 3-Point hitch independently... problem is that I often would like to use my loader, before or after cutting grass...
with my current setup I have only four hydraulic positions, two are used to raise and lower my bucket, and two for raising or lowering my mower deck... in order to then use the bucket to dump, I have to disconnect the two for the mower and hook up the two for the bucket...
now my question, Do they make some sort of hydraulic selector valve that I can have all the hoses hooked up at the same time, and select with a lever or switch either bucket or mower? If so could you please point me in the right direction?? oh, also I don't want to spend a ton to do this...
thanks so much for any help!!!

Let me guess - you're from NYC, right ?
actually, no, and if that was some kind of insult.. it was unnecessary, I think this is a legitimate question... I've always lived in the country, but never had a bigger tractor (couldn't afford it). so if you have an answer, I would appriciate it...
Srgnt Billko wrote:

No advice ? Why reply ?

Could be, he thinks a walnut sapling has some monetary value.

snipped-for-privacy@mac.com wrote:

Joe wrote:

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Does it make a difference ?
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Just to point out that you asked a stupid question - that's all.
guess, Ill look elsewhere for an answer.. apparently nothing but immature rednecks with a chip on thier shoulder here...
Srgnt Billko wrote:

On 24 Jul 2006 16:26:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mac.com wrote:

Go to http://www.mytractorforum.com/ and post your question there. It's a great bunch of folks and I'm sure you'll get a straight answer without all the silliness & BS.
Kenny