John Deere 2520 hydraulic question, please Help

Just bought this tractor, so far I love it... problem is that I have front loader, and mid deck... well I paid for the extra lift kit for the mower so I could use my 3-Point hitch independently... problem is that I often would like to use my loader, before or after cutting grass...

with my current setup I have only four hydraulic positions, two are used to raise and lower my bucket, and two for raising or lowering my mower deck... in order to then use the bucket to dump, I have to disconnect the two for the mower and hook up the two for the bucket...

now my question, Do they make some sort of hydraulic selector valve that I can have all the hoses hooked up at the same time, and select with a lever or switch either bucket or mower? If so could you please point me in the right direction?? oh, also I don't want to spend a ton to do this...

thanks so much for any help!!!

Reply to
duppa43

Let me guess - you're from NYC, right ?

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

actually, no, and if that was some kind of insult.. it was unnecessary, I think this is a legitimate question... I've always lived in the country, but never had a bigger tractor (couldn't afford it). so if you have an answer, I would appriciate it...

Srgnt Billko wrote:

Reply to
duppa43

No advice, why reply?

Reply to
Steveo

No advice ? Why reply ?

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Let me guess - you're from NYC, right ?

Reply to
Steveo

Could be, he thinks a walnut sapling has some monetary value.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

haha

Reply to
Steveo

uhh, what knid of tractor?

Reply to
Joe

Read the subject line.

Reply to
Willshak

Does it make a difference ?

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

no advice, why reply?

Reply to
Joe

Just to point out that you asked a stupid question - that's all.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

guess, Ill look elsewhere for an answer.. apparently nothing but immature rednecks with a chip on thier shoulder here...

Srgnt Billko wrote:

Reply to
duppa43

If you had been the least familiar with this group you would have realized you wouldn't get an answer to that nutsy question in here. You just wasted time. When you go to another place make sure you include that part about only wanting to spend 2 or 3 bucks.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Go to

and post your question there. It's a great bunch of folks and I'm sure you'll get a straight answer without all the silliness & BS.

Kenny

Reply to
Ken Douglas