JD 14sb walkbehind drive belt replacement

I am replacing the drive belt on a JD 14sb mower. I don't have any service info on removing the blade clutch. There's a fairly heavy return spring in there similar to automotive drum brake size. It looks like this spring needs to be removed prior to pulling the clutch assembly. I have an automotive brake spring tool, but I was wondering if anyone had done this job, and could provide any disassembly/assembly tips.

x-- 100 Proof News -

3,500+ Binary NewsGroups, and over 90,000 other groups x-- Access to over 1 Terabyte per Day - $8.95/Month x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

Reply to
oughtomobile