International 300 Utility

My 300 tractor has been sitting alone up in the woods for a couple years ever since I hooked the left front wheel on a tree and stripped the steering gear . My nephew decided we should get her out of there so yesterday we started on that project. He drained the old gas while I stuck a new battery in. We tried the key and the switch was corroded and wouldn't turn. Spray lubricant and playing with it got it to turn. Hit the starter button and that was corroded beyond help so we took it out and bypassed it. The starter solenoid clicked lightly but repeated tapping didn't get the starter engaged so I'll pick up a new 6 volt solenoid at NAPA today. (and a heavy duty push button switch) We'll get back at it this afternoon. If it doesn't rain we should have "Old Bertha" out of there before dark.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

ROTFLMAO
I bet you were left wondering why I never tried explaining lime to you.
"till the wood chips in. add some lime."

They are licensed breeders. They have a few - I'm not good with names - Redtails, Kestrels, Harris & and a couple kinds of "pie-eyed" (?) crows if I remember right.