Interesting Gardening Sites...

Hi Folks, Do you know of any interesting gardening sites to add to www.odd-sites.com? Thanks, - Jeff -

Have you got gardenbanter?
Well worth adding if not already there.
Kind regards
Mike
--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.
symplastless wrote:

then you don't understand usenet.

I agree. There is a great deal I do not understand. I do, however have a strong, basic understanding of tree biology. Not has much as some, yet more than many. These brief messages I repeat are in fact, very specific to the topic of the post. Most people like myself, would have a question about one wound. "When a tree is wounded, you should not treat only the wound but the entire tree." Dr. Alex L. Shigo 1999 Tree Pithy Points.
I offer information on the treatment of the system (tree). As long as the issues I present remain troubles for trees, then my message is the same.
Why should I change?
"Young trees and young children suffer when incorrect treatments and information are given. Incorrect information inflicted on children also leads to future problems as curiosity begins to decay and biology becomes the enemy." Dr. Alex L. Shigo 1999 Tree Pithy Points.
Book quoted is here. Your library should obtain one for you if they do not have one. http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/PITHYPOINTS.html
OK - What is usent?
I was called "spam". Do you mean that someone presenting educational information specifically relative to the topic of the post "spam" while the problems do not change, the questions are the same, the problems are the same?
Got to go.
Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist http://home.ccil.org/~treeman and www.treedictionary.com Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.
symplastless wrote:

you are placing the answer in front of the question. which is likened unto top posting a reply.
[....]

usenet
usenet is composed of over 100,000 individual news groups where different topics of interest are discussed. for example, one might ask about a problem with their tree and another might have useful knowledge concerning the specific problem being ASKED about. or usenet is often a source of great entertainment where one might read about some sissy buying a lawnmower from sears.
usenet is a place where your question will be seen by anyone who has subscribed to the news groups your post was posted into and therefore you should understand how it is not one specific person you are talking to but rather an entire group of persons.

you were called 'spam' because you tossed out information which had not been requested. the op [original poster] asked "Do you know of any interesting gardening sites". they did not ask for tree dictionary. if the op had asked about forestry then maybe you'd not been labeled as 'spam'.
now I do wonder if you are actually going to see this post. most are never observant enough to even look at the setting of the follow-up.

Red wrote:

http://www.ask.com/web?qsrc 8&o=0&l=dir&dm=&q=what%20is%20usenet%3F
options, there's always options.
Jim said:

I could, just as easily, have said MSN. Most people that I know, use Google. *shrug* =)
--

Eggs

-A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

an option.

with alternatives made available and their senses awakened they could be set free to experience other 'options'.
the mule follows a track worn by a wheel or by habitual passage because they feel safe and secure. it is a kin to how sissy boys out shopping under the supervision of their wife will end up buying a lawnmower at sears. the wife says it is ok so sissy boy feels secure.
sad too funny.