insect & weed sprayers

Hi,

Can I use the same sprayer to spray both weed and pest control chemicals? Or do I need to buy one sprayer for weed and one sprayer for insects, because they might chemically react with any residuals absorbed into the plastic sprayer? I would clean it out with clean water after use.

Thanks.

Reply to
kaskiles

I think you are better off using different sprayers for each chemical. Some chemicals can have a bad reaction to other chemicals. Fire, explosion or more likely, poison gas. Could even react with each other and kill your grass.

Reply to
GFRfan

One sprayer is all you need. The only thing you really need to be careful about is switching from something like roundup, to another product that you are applying to desirable vegetation. In that case, it's important to make sure you clear out all the existing product, so that you don't wind up killing plants.

Reply to
Chet Hayes

Reply to
evolutionman 2004