Ilex crenata 'Rotundifolia' vs. 'Convexa

I am relatively sure that I have one or the other. Other than height at maturity and the "cup" shaped leaves of 'Convexa' is there any way to positively ID the plant that I have? It is about ten years old (from cutting) and the cuttings were taken from a plant that was about seven feet tall when the cutting was taken so it is not a 'Compacta'.

Any help is appreciated.

Mr. Bill

Reply to
Mr. Bill