Ideas for cheap bar height table and stools?

I'm looking for a CHEAP out of box way to make some standing bar height table and stools
Table needs to be at least 36" tall and taller is better.... say 40"
I could use fiber barrels I supposes. Spray paint them white. see link
http://tinyurl.com/oeb65
Any other ideas tho?