I ran over a rock with my lawnmower. Help!

I just had a funny thought, wouldn't it be funny if we had rockmower

that would cut up rocks, as well as flying cars and robot dogs.

LO

-- PonyPower

Reply to
PonyPower

The trolls are all over this because this has been answered SO many times it isn't funny. You sheared the timing key in the flywheel, and possibly bent the crankshaft. Since you tried a fuse to fix it, I'd recommend you take it to a dealer.

Reply to
Husky