I ran over a rock with my lawnmower. Help!

Page 2 of 2
jacko wrote:

Either that or the connecting rod is in the oil pan.
pepipootles wrote:

The trolls are all over this because this has been answered SO many times it isn't funny. You sheared the timing key in the flywheel, and possibly bent the crankshaft. Since you tried a fuse to fix it, I'd recommend you take it to a dealer.