I'm new to this site and need some advice.

I have recently moved and have now got a large garden 150ft long and 30ft wide. The problem is the soil, the garden was neglected before we moved in, it is full of small hills which we have tried to flatten and the lawn has lots of patches with no grass and the soil is full of stones and a sort of cement mixture in it too, the only thing that seems to grow in this soil are weeds. I would love some advice on how to solve the soil problem, thank you
--
hazella

hazella;921637 Wrote:

First of all remove stones,big obects from soil.Then dig the soil over and add any necessary soil conditioning materials such as coarse sand, organic matter such as well rotted compost, bonemeal etc.Also you can spread one layer of another soil.
--
allen73

gravel and add top soil.