Humm?? French answer ;-)

hello everyone! I'm french landscaper,yes, yes ;-) an dlive near the famous "Chunnel" beside Boulogne sur mer. i own my own job in the gardening for 15 years now! oups! i did'nt realised it was a such longtime already..!

i have many things to say.

fist, every new season is a new start.. do't think you win the moon for teh rest of your life! and this year, it seem to be difficult, because snow in March! is not a good start for our job!

Maybe we can help each others in exchange ideas or contacts, who knows!?

So, as sometimes the work is not enough because the weather is too dry, too wet, or not enough money to live, so , i wanted another activity to complete the year with the money (excuse my english sometimes ;-) ),and i found an idea you can see there,

and please let me know what do you think about., in fact i sell on line this and let the possibility to the customers to customize their own choice of products online!(not easy to explain)

and alos, my first job is gardening maintenance of properties in the area, and, by the way, many English people bought aporperty here in the area and qometimes, they need someone like me; so , if you have an idea to keep in touch these people, please let them know i'm here too! ;-)

you'll find here my web site with some poors explanation in english, sorry. ;-)

i'll beplease to be in touch with yours answers, here on this news group,or in my email snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.fr

bonne journée à tous;

et n'hesitez pas à venir en France, ;-)

Reply to