How to make a crow STFU?

The neighborhood crow pecks around in my yard and makes an awful racket at dawn every day. How do I git rid of him?
It's a residential area, so I can't just shoot the bugger.
Any tricks for discouraging him?
On 7/18/2014 10:41 AM, mike wrote:

I don't really know but maybe one of those fake snakes advertized to scare crows and rodents would work.