How much to remove a fallen tree after hurricane

Hi A medium tree fell on my lawn How much does it cost to right it or remove it? Thanks you
(sorry if it is no the right news place to ask)
jacky wrote:

Somewhere between low and high.
Tree work is expensive because of the equipment involved (rented) and the insurance and risk. I asked about having several large white pine trees removed several years ago and the quotes came in around $450 each or $1000 for 3. (All were struck by lighning, the most common way tall pines are killed.)
jacky wrote:

Really ? I'm removing 80 - 90' trees with a $150 chain saw and an S10 pickup. How big are these "tall pines" ?

My guess is the trees are about 50'. But they are close to the house, neighbor's property and utility lines. But even if I could fell them in the right place, cleaning up the brush is hard. And where do I dump the logs? Renting a chipper is quite expensive -- a friend guessed at $300 per day.
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Tell some looters there are some new Nikes in that tree. I wil be gone before you can say Marshall Law.