How much do GOOD landscape lights cost?

I bought 2 complete sets of malibu brand landscape lights 2 years ago, and they were absolute junk. I tore them out last spring. Half of the connections didn't survive the winter, and most of the lids would not stay on in wind. They don't screw or snap on! They're just a weak press-fit!
Anyway, how much should I expect to pay for GOOD quality landscape lights (approximately 15-20 lights) and a good transformer/timer to drive them all?
You don't say where you're located. Have you considered the new White LED Solar Lights? They don't need connections and better yet no wiring or transformers. With the price of hydro rising constantly you probably would be making a good decision to go solar.
Where I am in Southern Ontario Canada - The Home Depot has a great deal on a set of 12 Malibu Metal (Stainless Steel) Solar Lights - product number 162109 at a price of $129.98 Canadian.
I've been replacing my older wired ones as they break down with solar for the past 4 years and so far they have survived the winters.

I'm in northern Illinois. The solar lights I've seen in the neighborhood look pretty pathetic at night.
Solar lights ALWAYS look pathetic !!!