How Long for Weed b Gon

One day later and no dead weeds. How long must I wait? I'm spot spraying with that Ortho product which is now three years old. Does that stuff die in the bottle? I split it three years ago into 4, 4 ounce glass bottles. Dan

Reply to
dan.c.quinn

It usually takes several days to have any significant effect and a week to 10 days to kill. Some harder to kill weeds require 2 applications. And of course on some weeds, like crabgrass, it doesn't work at all. I've used product that was many years old and it still worked fine.

Reply to
trader4

Should be fine. I have stuff about that old in original bottle that still works. I would think bottle should be closed to prevent oxidation and kept dry from potential hydrolysis. Frank

Reply to
Frank