How Long for Weed b Gon

One day later and no dead weeds. How long must I wait? I'm spot spraying with that Ortho product which is now three years old. Does that stuff die in the bottle? I split it three years ago into 4, 4 ounce glass bottles. Dan
snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

It usually takes several days to have any significant effect and a week to 10 days to kill. Some harder to kill weeds require 2 applications. And of course on some weeds, like crabgrass, it doesn't work at all. I've used product that was many years old and it still worked fine.
snipped-for-privacy@att.net wrote:

Should be fine. I have stuff about that old in original bottle that still works. I would think bottle should be closed to prevent oxidation and kept dry from potential hydrolysis. Frank