How Can I Keep Dogs Away from my Lawn and Other Plants?

how about one warning to the owners and then use a 22 rifle. Some dog owners think that their dog has more rights then a land owner.

Mel & Donnie down in Bluebird Valley In the middle of beautiful down town Yountsville. Managers of the water works.

Mel-Donnie Kelly

Thanks Danny I'll give it a try.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Home Depot sells a product by Havaheart called Critter Ridder Dog and Cat Repellant. Works with natural capsaicin (sp?) i.e. strong pepper essence and a few other ingredients. It works.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Rogers